TAI provides a complete range of Engineering, Management, and Technical Services to Industry and Manufacturing. Our motto “Partnering with Industry for Success” has been a defining principle in determining the structure of our company and remains ever present in our company’s operational considerations.
TAI has the know-how to serve a broad range of industries. Fundamental Engineering, Management, and Technical Service means and methods are adapted to the specific demands of each unique market sector. Where applicable, Best Practices are cross pollinated to new market sectors allowing TAI to bring unique solutions to our clients’ challenges.
TAI’s organization strengths are embodied in its core qualities as defined below.
- A staff of 200+ professionals spread across 16 divisions provides TAI with the capacity to execute a broad range of project sizes.
- Maintaining an extensive breadth and depth of competencies allows TAI to bring our clients essential expertise.
- Industry specific knowledge is critical to successfully service plants and facilities. TAI assigns project managers experienced in the relevant market to assure each projects success.
- TAI has demonstrated the capability to successfully service clients throughout the domestic market as well as select global locations.
- 27 years of steady growth has allowed TAI to develop our staff, our structure, and our systems in a controlled and orderly manner.
- As a corporation closely held by a broad base of active employees, TAI provides the security associated with long term commitments by ownership.
- TAI’s sustained staff retention provides our clients the confidence associated with a long-standing workforce.
- Robust Management Systems including Quality Assurance, Project Management, Construction Management, and Procurement Systems provide the necessary support which allows our staff to excel.
- TAI’s focus on developing long-standing client relationships is evidenced by our history. This ability to foster enduring partnerships is testament to TAI’s ability to satisfy our clients’ needs.
- We understand that our clients’ goals most often align with our goals. As such we seek to develop agreements and relationships which recognize this fact and leverage it to assure both our clients’ and our long term success.
- TAI works with our clients to identify their project/industry/company specific needs and way of doing business. We then allow the flexibility to adapt our services and systems to these considerations while still applying core engineering, management, and technical principles to the service at hand.
- TAI tasks its project managers with the role of representing the client’s interests into TAI’s organizational structure. As well as communicating the company’s position out to the client, the Project Managers also spend a significant amount of time advocating for the client’s needs to assure that the project requirements are satisfied.